Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bossing around (11 sec club Sept 2009)



(YouTube link, in case Vimeo doesn't work)

Hey guys here's a little something I tried animating for the 11 sec club Sept 2009 contest. It's in fact the first time I ever entered that contest! And I took the plunge this month because I LOVE the audio clip!!

Also this is my FIRST ever full-fledged personal work, so I agree to have made quite a lot of mistakes! I guess the real learning curve starts from now!

Do check it out and pour in your C&C.

P.S. The lighting and texturing were done by my good friend Prekshaa, a very talented artist!

P.P.S. I finished 24th out of 141 entries!

Animated in: MAYA 2009

6 comments:

Sumeet Surve said...

Awesome!!!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

lOve the animation :):)!!

preksha said...

lOve the Animation!! :):)

Mitali P said...

Hey loved it but she has angry lips but they are gonna change wen she speaks na? and then again into angry pose if you want.

U cud add her shaking with anger for more effect, the "bang" was very effective!

Last but not least Eye blinks and eye darts, a little bit of jerk in the motionless parts wudve added so much life!

But honestly you nailed it dude, way to go!

Shreyoshee said...

Hey really nice work.I am interested in animation and was looking to join TAKSHAA .you have been a part of TAKSHAA . could you kindly give your mail id so that i could ask you a few questions regarding animation and TAKSHAA.my mail id is shreyoshee.kanungo@gmail.com.

Rekha Thorat said...

Dapoon! Some great anims here, love the acting choices. Keep posting more.