Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THE POSE! (11 sec club Sept 2010) 2nd placer!!

Hey guys a yet YET another 11SC attempt! I think I'm hooked to the site! I really had a great time animating this shot, more so because it was like laughing at myself! :D

Well do check it out and pour in your precious C&Cs! (YouTube link, in case Vimeo doesn't work)



The lighting was done again by the BRILLIANT Santhosh Pai. It really pushed the piece to another level! :)

Here's a shot progression of the piece. And yes I used a pencil and an AC remote as the cigarette and the lighter, because I don't smoke! Haha!!



P.S. Woohoo!! I finished 2nd out of 206 entries! :D

EDIT: Yay! This shot progression made it to the Animation Progression Reels blog too! Thanks Andrei! :)

Animated in: MAYA 2009

5 comments:

Rekha Thorat said...

Love the concept! awesome execution!! Keep up the the great work

Péter Nagy said...

Congrats DapOOn!
Very nice work! Fine details and funny reference video too! :)
Keep it up!

Fromage3D said...

Great stuff man! Next time you'll win! :)

-Erik

Sumeet Surve said...

Awesomeness!!! Sky high! Love the overlapping.

Dapoon said...

Thanks guys!! Here's to doing even BETTER stuff in the future! :D