Friday, May 18, 2012

'Look Ma! I'm hands free!!' - health update

video

Hey guys work's been really hectic which is why I haven't been able to update my blog with any of my personal work lately! I'll definitely try and upload some. Meanwhile I thought I'd update you with my health condition. As you can see from the video, it's been quite a remarkable progress (touch wood) compared to my last update. I can now manage to walk without any support at all, but only smaller distances. Otherwise I use my stick. The walker's almost gone.

The doc says it shouldn't take much time now for me to recover completely. I still have a cast plaster around my left leg which should go away within a few months, after which he'll make me walk on a PTB brace. Soon I should be able to run. Haha!!

But on the brighter side, I can now drive a car and even manage to cycle! So things are definitely coming around now!

Nearly there now, guys, nearly there! :)

3 comments:

Urooj Fatima said...

Nice post and a creative blogger :)

Thanks for sharing :)

http://tzse.blogspot.com

erica said...

Wow, this is an amazing recovery! I remember reading about your accident a while ago. So great that you're back on your feet and able to drive around (and animate, of course!) Your optimism and enthusiasm is very inspiring :) Keep it up!

Dapoon said...

Thanks Urooj!

Erica, thanks for the lovely comment! Those were such positive words!

Here's to recovery! :D